- Dual MPPT design
- Compatible with most Lithium-ion batteries and Lead Acid batteries
- Mobile App for monitoring
- Anti-islanding protection
- IP65 rated
- Automatic switching from Grid-Tied to Off-Grid mode
- Zero export function
- Up to 16?units can be paralleled
- Essential and Non-Essential Loads outputs
- Comes with the Wi-Fi logger and CT
- Compatible with SolarMan App for Monitoring
- 5 year warranty as standard
The REVOV LiFePO4 51.2V C8 is an energy storage Lithium Iron Phosphate battery designed to be part of an inverter-controlled energy storage system for residential, business or factory power backup. REVOV’S superior 16 cell configuration is made up of automotive grade cells, which is designed to withstand harsher conditions, extreme temperatures and with a higher energy density. The C8 battery utilises cells manufactured by the largest producer of LiFePO4 cells supporting renewable storage projects across Europe, UK, Japan and has been a long time supplier to companies like BMW, Volkswagen and Volvo.
- LiFePO4 chemistry is very safe even if fully charged.
- Reliability – battery designed to operate in almost any environment.
- Supports parallel bus bar connection.
- External BMS.
- Manufacturing plants comply with the legislation in each country and with international quality standards ISO9001 and Qs9000.
- Residential, Business, Factory, Data Centres or Telecoms Base Station backup.
- Solar, Wind or Hybrid Storage.
- Reduced Peak Usage Charges from the Grid.
- Cell and battery voltage detection.
- RS485 communication interface.
- Battery charge and discharge control (MOSFET).
- Cell, ambient and MOSFET temperature detection.
- Display of the Battery capacity and number of cycles.
- Cells balancing – Equalization of single cells intelligently.
- Watchdog protection for circuits to ensure safe operation.
- CAN BMS Available.
REVOV Batteries (PTY) LTD: 10 years or 3 500 cycles at 1 cycle per day. DOD When used properly every day the C8 can be safely discharged to 100% of its rated 220Ah capacity. Battery life is shortened if it is discharged beyond its rated Ah capacity