- Dual MPPT design
- Compatible with most Lithium-ion batteries and Lead Acid batteries
- Mobile App for monitoring
- Anti-islanding protection
- IP65 rated
- Automatic switching from Grid-Tied to Off-Grid mode
- Zero export function
- Up to 16?units can be paralleled
- Essential and Non-Essential Loads outputs
- Comes with the Wi-Fi logger and CT
- Compatible with SolarMan App for Monitoring
- 5 year warranty as standard
- Ideal for telecom base station batteries – as more efficient and longer lasting than lead-acid batteries.
- Lighter and more compact, with a modular design – an advantage for communication stations that need to install equipment in limited space.
- Anti-theft Protection.
- LCD display shows battery information such as state of charge configuration.
- Warranted for daily cycling.
- Communication with leading inverter brands through the use of an RCU extension.
- Reduced Peak Usage charges from the grid.
- Built in protection – Over-discharge / over-charge protection, temperature protection, short circuit protection.
- Plug-n-Play in an inverter controller ESS – The inverter is configured as the first line of safety with slightly stricter upper and lower bounds on controls, (like the over and under voltage and temperature thresholds) than those that are pre-configured in the BMS.
- CODE: LiFe–4U–IntBMS–B100–5.1
REVOV Batteries (PTY) LTD: 10 years or 3500 cycles at 1 cycle per day.