- Zero transfer time to protect mission-critical loads such as servers and ATM
- Detachable LCD control module with multiple communications
- Utility can provide power to load if solar power is not sufficient
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485)
- Parallel operation up to 8 units
- Ideal for telecom base station batteries – as more efficient and longer lasting than lead-acid batteries.
- Lighter and more compact, with a modular design – an advantage for communication stations that need to install equipment in limited space.
- Anti-theft Protection.
- LCD display shows battery information such as state of charge configuration.
- Warranted for daily cycling.
- Communication with leading inverter brands through the use of an RCU extension.
- Reduced Peak Usage charges from the grid.
- Built in protection – Over-discharge / over-charge protection, temperature protection, short circuit protection.
- Plug-n-Play in an inverter controller ESS – The inverter is configured as the first line of safety with slightly stricter upper and lower bounds on controls, (like the over and under voltage and temperature thresholds) than those that are pre-configured in the BMS.
- CODE: LiFe–4U–IntBMS–B100–5.1
REVOV Batteries (PTY) LTD: 10 years or 3500 cycles at 1 cycle per day.Product Datasheet